Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Terror

I feel as though I'm losing the ability to pull myself up that slippery slope between insanity. I am seriously afraid that soon all of my memories will slip into darkness. That's pretty frightening for a 25 year old who hasn't been afraid of anything in a long time. Worse than that is that my wife is not here to help me, since she is in a correctional facility for possession with intent to deliver.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.