Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Updates

I added a bit more info under my profile. Also, I added a "Currently Playing:" section to the section on the right. I considered adding "Recently Watched" or something like that to show which movies I've recently watched. I'm not sure. I maI'm trying to decide whether or not I should sign up for adsense. I doubt I would get much from it, but you never know. In general I don't like ads. I do like getting paid. I'll have to think about it.

I may have a job. I may know Monday. Also, school starts on Monday. I have 3 classes.

I did get Myth and my Kworld 110 working in Ubuntu somewhat. I haven't worked out all the kinks. I'm taking a break from it. I may go into more detail about it later.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.