Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Upgraded to "new" blogger beta

There is a new blogger beta from google. The one thing(only thing I remember) that is nice about it is that it has topics or labels for the post, so that you can look at all the posts on the same subject. I was complaining about that earlier, but I don't remember which post. I will probably add "labels" for all my posts later so that they are better organized. I think there are a bunch of other neat things about the new blogger, but I would have to research that.

I haven't updated to the new blogger until now, because I wasn't sure it was stable enough and I didn't want to have to create a google account. Edit: I created a gmail account too, so I have 50 invitations if anyone wants one.

I haven't been up to much lately. I've been playing warcraft 3 and watching the first two seasons of Stargate SG-1. I'm enjoying both.

I might post my christmas list soon, but I feel like all I should put on it is "JOB" so I can get other people(and myself) presents, and quit feeling like a loser.

This is Stewart Martin, signing out.

Labels:

Comments:
Christmas is in 5 days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.