Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas From Me in CG

This image is Copyright Stewart James Martin, so don't steal it please. You can ask, though.

This is what I made to give to people as a Christmas card. Not the most detailed CG. Thoroughly festive, I would say. This was probably the first time I touched 3ds Max in a year though. I am a little rusty so it took me longer than it should have.
Comments:
Nice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.