Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas list

Edit: Screw the two front teeth, I want this motherboard. I am incredibly sick of trying to fool with the piece of junk motherboard I've been dealing with for years. I need a replacement and this is probably one of the last disappearing breed of motherboards that will replace it(socket A that can handle athlon 2200+ and sdram memory). A new power supply or two might help with stability issues as well, but the motherboard definitely needs to be replaced.

5 days until Christmas, so I thought I would make a list. I feel like I don't deserve anything, except a job so I can buy others (and myself) presents, but that's not something you can put in a package.

Various things:
Money to pay for my credit card.
A light/electrical timer or two.

Computers and/or parts:
One or two of these motherboards
One or two of these power supplies
A laptop*
AGP geforce 6800 or better*

Games:
For Windows:
Farcry
Painkiller
Heroes of Might and Magic V
Siberia 2
Half-Life 2
Lugaru
Bone: The Great Cow Race
Sam and Max Season 1 collection
A month or more of Gametap
F.E.A.R.
Indigo Prophecy
For Nintendo DS:
Metroid Prime Hunted
Gameboy Advanced:
Sword of Mana


Other stuff*

*Feel free to ask me about this

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.