Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I want this KWORLD HDTV Tuner

I want this Kworld atsc-110

My current tv card has very poor support from most PVR programs, and it can't do Digital. This one can do both digital and analog and it's among the cheapest that can do that at about $60-80

Anyone want to buy it for me? Or maybe give me a job to buy it.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1632017&CatId=1427
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.