Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Friday, July 14, 2006

My Sam and Max Comics

I've been too busy with school and watching tv and movies and working on my project car and stuff to post. I have a big long list of bookmarks of stuff I thought about posting, but never did.

One thing I did recently was that I had a kind of solder night. I spent hours one night fixing my two favorite pairs of headphones, a cell phone headset, and my favorite remote control car. That makes half a dozen times I've repaired my favorite remote control car. I had to repair it the day I got it for $5-10(don't remember exactly) from a yard sale. It's a 4 wheel drive jeep wrangler with a 9.2 volt battery, big tires, and spring suspension. It can drive over pretty much anything. Last time it broke corrosion and heat had torn a hole through the battery cable. I ended up just wrapping it around itself and taping it after giving myself a really nasty burn on the soldering iron and breaking the wire after I soldered it. Works anyway.

Now, the real reason for this post. Telltale games has this "make your own sam and max comic" thing so after reading a couple I had a few ideas of my own.

First one - A fart joke in 3 parts.

Go here and vote for it if you like this one.

Second one - Don't ask me. I did these all at about 5-6 am and it shows.

Go here and vote for it if you like this one.

Third One - This one is the most thought out.

Go here and vote for it if you like this one.

Sweet mother molasses, I just realised I spelled "points" wrong. I'm so ashamed. It's not my fault though, I had to retype the whole thing because I accidentally clicked the "back" button on my fancy new laser mouse and it got erased. The second time I around I didn't proof read enough, I guess. I disabled the back button after that, because that was at least the second time that happened.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I have 2 Red Eared Sliders that are named Sam and Max. I could post pictures here if requested. There are probably some pictures in the links on the right though.
Comments:
I tried to vote for one, but I didn't see anything that said "vote here," or something similar to that. You know I'm incompetent. Help me.
 
There is a link below each comic. After clicking on it you will be led to a page that has the same comic on it, only this time it will have a button on it that says "vote for this comic!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.