Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Memories of Boyscouts

This picture is on the wall of my mom's computer/sewing/junk-piled-up=high room and is as hilarious as it is depressing.



















You see, the Eagle Scout is the highest and last ranking you can get in boyscouts. After that you're pretty much done. Life is the rank just before Eagle Scout. I quit at life, as you can see here in the picture.

Another fun fact I remembered about boyscouts. A full physical was required to go to boyscout camp and at my first physical the doctor said "drop your pants" and I said "...but they're already down..." For those of you have have never heard the words "turn your head and cough", I can assure you, the hands are always cold.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.