Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Digital Video Recorder

I want a digital video recorder.

Why? So I can record videos and then import them into my computer.

It really doesn't have to be digital, but I imagine the digital would probably have better quality when importing, but I could be wrong about that.

I just want to record videos and then import them into my computer and apply some of what I've learned to them.

A wacom tablet would be nice too...just for fun.
Comments:
Hey Stewart, this is Free Radical, from the long abandoned EARWACS project. Seeing as how the old forum was hacked I was wondering if you had Loki's contact info. I still want to keep this thing alive if we can.

Later!
 
oh hay this might help durr
HardcoreChivalry is my AIM
bencanant at gmail is my email.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.