Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Monday, January 16, 2006

What I learned from: Quest for Fire

Ocassionally I learn important life lessons from movies or video games or whatever. I think I will start posting them up here. If there is a possible spoiler, I will put the text in the background color so you have to scroll over it.

Now, "what I learned from Quest for Fire."(possible "spoiler")

If you ever find yourself in a primitive world, and you see a girl tied to a tree about to be eaten by cannibals, rescue her. After that, make sure you keep her around, because she probably knows how to make fire. Also, make sure you have sex with her.
Comments:
when did you watch Quest for Fire? did you tell me that you watched it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.