Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Schooled

The guy I bought my audio device on ebay from said he sent a socket plug adapter and a mini usb adapter, that he forgot to send, this morning. So I am anticipating that.

So, my Maya class finally got the Maya software, BUT LOST THE MAYA TEACHER. Apparently he was taking too many hours(16?), but he's going to try to be in class ocassionally. Instead we are being taught by an aging CADD expert who has never touched the software. If I was going to have to learn how to use another 3d program on my own, I would have preferred Blender 3D. Still don't have After Effects or Combustion installed for my other class either. I'm a little bit annoyed about all that. I wish someone would just pop out from behind a door and explain that it was all a cruel joke.

Also, my girlfriend got in a wreck and lost her car. She is mostly ok. I would link to the news on the news website, but the news website doesn't seem to mention it. Not gruesome enough I guess. Which is ok by me. Her parents don't think the car stereo with the auxiliary input I mentioned before was worth enough so they're not bothering to take it out. Which means that whatever new car she gets might not have one, and she won't be able to plug her mp3 player into it. I realy wish Aux in was standard on all cd stereos. I bet that it is some conspiracy to get people to buy more cds.

Well, I'm done complaining. Sorry about that.

Edit 02-08-06: He sent it, and I got it and recharged my audio player and I've been using it. I promptly took the mini usb connector to school and lost it the day I got it though. Smart, right? I think Aux in is standard on Scion's btw.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.