Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Oh yeah, more poetry.

Part 1

Your eyes,
bright shining as the sun,
imitate a silenced gun.

The burning
of the fire there
has sneaked upon me unaware.

The shot rings out
though no one hears it.
My body falls
though I'm still standing.

Part 2

No death
for mourning.
No injury
for healing.
No fright
for fearing.
No cry
or hearing.

Part 3

Your smile,
Your laugh,
Your hair,
Your shine...

My walls break down;
I'm left without
a fortress to keep the feelings out.

I don't know what, where, why or when;
I only see what's left within.

You take what's left in warm embrace
and tell me of a better place.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.