Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cruelty Unending.

I got my mp3 player today. It is pretty sweet. However, the manual is completely in Korean....and low and behold I was looking at the recharge, and...


IT'S KOREAN TOO.

I don't think I've ever seen a foreign plug in person before. I felt frustrated and pissed, but a little enlightened.

Not sure what I needed to get it working, or even if I could, I did a little searching and found http://www.school-for-champions.com/science/ac_world_volt_freq.htm, which told me just about everything I wanted to know. The device says 110v~220v,60hz, which I hope means that it can automatically switch voltages and only needs a cheap plug adapter. Otherwise I would have to get a replacement ac adapter or an expensive transformer.

The e-mailed the guy I bought it from on ebay, and he said,
"Hi. I'm really sorry about it. I didn't notice the outlet was for 220v because I got it as a gift and I didn't open the box

If you're talking about little adapter like this one http://www.safenet.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=859 . I'll get one asap and ship it to you (free of charge of course)

Again, I'm really sorry I should've taken more look into the box, but I sure did not mean to give false-advertising because that's not how I do trade online.

Please let me know. Thanks"

So, that's pretty awesome of him.

It has an fm receiver and transmitter and a long lasting lithium battery and it's well designed and it's all around a very neat thing to have. Digital Dream Device is right! Hopefully it won't die before I get a recharger for it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.