Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cold Hands

This morning I learned that putting cold hands into cold gloves, that have been in a cold car all night, is not an improvement.

I'm in photoshop class right now and the computers have neither photoshop or 3dsmax, which is ridiculous. If they don't get one, the other, or preferrably both by the end of this week I'm going to write a nasty letter to the admins. I want to check and see if I can get my DS to use the campus wifi, but I don't want to get it out in class just because I don't know how the other students will react.

I noticed that the link to the archive of my old web page doesn't seem to work. I'll fix that later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.