Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Can't sleep; can't stop these dancing feet.(Poetry)

No, I can't dance. My brain dances though. Dances from subject to subject in some maddening frenzy to drive me insane and keep me from getting some good rest. Maybe it was just the green tea at pho vietnam. I should have drank some more water. Water is pretty good at flushing out Caffeine. I'll probably get tired about the time my class starts.

So, I noticed that the web page archive over on the right doesn't work. Oh, wait, I already mentioned this. Anyway, I thought I would put a direct link to my poetry archives. 250free.com puts all sorts of nasty banners on the pages so I though I might upload a zip file of all the html and link to that also, that way the archives could be perused(and hopefully not plagerized) at will. Remember, it's not plagarism if you get permission and you site sources. In other words, give cred biatch. Not that anything's worth stealing.

Poetry & Prose Archives

I'll probably upload the zip and add the links to the right side later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.