Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Television

I've been watching a little tv lately. I like to watch Everybody Hates Chris, My Name is Earl, and Veronica Mars. Kevin Smith was on Veronica Mars last night. He's making a Clerk's 2.

I've been trying to catch up on my homework, but not doing so well. I will most likely post some more CG videos that I've been doing. They're all pretty simple so far, because I'm not doing very well on my homework.

Indigo Prophecy looks like a good, new game, that's come out.

Been drinking PBR. Anyone suggest a good, cheap beer? I know that's kind of an oxymoron, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm thinking about getting a moped or some other relatively small engine motor bike. Need to get a job first though. I figure that I should make up the difference in gas costs within a year or two, if I get a motor bike. Most of my money goes to buy gasoline.
Comments:
I've really been meaning to see Veronica Mars since Kevin Smith gushed about it. Its so funny, I've been seeing ads for "My Name is Earl", and thought it looked interesting, but hadn't realized that its Jason Lee... too funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.