Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

NBC or Fox?

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/header/TV_Schedule/
So, instead of showing a new "My Name is Earl" NBC decided to push the show back by 30 minutes and reshow the pilot. They also decided to cut out at least half of the good jokes and otherwise chop it up so the timing was all off. I have no idea why. You'd think they were fox trying to kill off a good series or something. NBC still says there's a new episode next week. Maybe there was an hour special on one of the shows before it (the biggest loser maybe?). It was kind of convenient for me actually, because the software for my new tv capture card on my computer decided to cop out while recording so I wouldn't have seen it if they showed the new episode at its regular time anyway. Maybe I just have good karma? Hopefully this isn't a bad sign and My Name is Earl won't be another Firefly. I didn't hear about Firefly until recently, but I have seen many of the episodes and I enjoy it immensely. Too bad Fox butchered it's showing and then cancelled it. Maybe it will start again because of the movie.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.