Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Show, games, whatever. I'm sleepy.

I went to texas and saw the foo fighters and weezer, and briefly Mae. Elaborate on the show? Elaborate on all the crappy things that happened and how bad of a mood I was in a great deal of the trip? Post pictures? No. I don't feel like it.

Telltalegames release Bone: Out from Boneville! Go check it out. I haven't gotten to check it out yet but I'm excited.

Even better than that, they license Sam and Max!!! They're going to release a series of Sam and Max games!

No kidding!

Speaking of good games, and my trip, Kara, the person who I stayed with, has this macabre painting that reminded me of Grimm Fandango. Totally Dia de Los Muertos. I might actually post that. I have been concidently on the verge of passing out for like 5 days straight. I think I might go do that now.
Comments:
Disney enlists spammers now? That's disgusting.
 
I saw Corpse Bride and elements of it reminded me of Grimm Fandango...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.