Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

No more Birthday + Ericcson Cell Phone Tools

So, my birthday has come and gone and now I'm 21 and can buy alcohol, hand guns, and rent vehicles to my hearts content. If there's anything else I can do now, and couldn't do before, let me know.

Here's the round up on birthday presents:
1.Money!: Thank you Grandma Chlorine, Leslie, Rachel*, and especially my Grandpa Art Martin.
2.A cell phone! from the parents. It was my dad's old one but it's still pretty good. I figured out how to copy all the content I want from the computer to the phone. I have one of Paul's midis set as a ring tone and a Dave Brubeck mp3 and some games and stuff. Ask me me for the number, if you know me and think I'll give it to you.
3. A nice air filter! from my Brother, his wife and co. It's a hepa filter with some ion stuff. It's right next to my bed.
4. A new computer! from my parents. Well, sort of a new computer. It's a barebones set up, but I can just put the video card I have now in it. It's still relatively fast. Also, my dad took the money my sister gave me to pay for the 160 gig hard drive.
5. A belt? Well....leslie gave me money for a belt but I haven't bought one yet.

I think that's it. If I forgot something, let me know.

I don't have a Sony Ericsson phone, but for those of you who do, there is some neat open source software at http://fma.sourceforge.net/index2.htm. If you have bluetooth or infrared you can use it to control winamp or power point...and probably some other things. Neat, eh?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.