Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Updates on Various things.

I stole a carpet from another room and put it under my chair so it doesn't role as much. I also got a new air conditioner for my room, so hopefully, once it's actually installed which may be as much as weeks from now, it won't get so hot.

The cost of my doctors visits and medicine is now closer to $350 and will jump by about $65-80 if I go and buy zyrtec. I'm waiting to see if I can get some free samples to see how it will affects me. I've already bought one expensive prescription that I stopped taking because of how it affected me, so I'd rather not make the same mistake again. At least this time I remembered to ask whether there was a generic brand that was cheaper. There's not.

I'm not factoring in the cost of my glasses either, which was about $190, and I'm still having trouble focusing and getting headaches from wearing them. I will probably also be going to a psychiatrist, because the doctor seems to think that what I'm suffering from is psychological. She may be right to a certain degree, but mood disorders I can handle. Constantly feeling intoxicated and not being able to rememember anything, I can't; I don't believe that has a psychological cause.

I don't currently know how I will pay for college next semester, so I think I might not go. At least then I will have more time to try to figure out what's wrong with me. Maybe I'll just move to Canada. Medical expenses are much cheaper up there.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.