Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sam and Max 2!

There was an article on Gamasutra a few days ago about Steve Purcell, the creator of Sam and Max. Apparently he's working at Pixar now, and has been for a while. He has this to say about getting back into video games, "Would I get back into games? Sure. The [Sam & Max] license is back in in my hands now so we'll see what happens in the near future. In the meantime, when I'm not working at Pixar, I'm exploring other bizarre concepts, doing some painting, and cobbling together material for my website which will be called Spudvision.com."

So, the Sam and Max license is back in his hands now...I think, and hope, that that means there will be a new Sam and Max game sometime soon. You can read the full article here.

Steve Purcell owning the license might be part of the reason why these Sam and Max animations by Joe White, an animator for Sam and Max 2, popped up on his web page. I'm not sure if all, or any of them were part of Sam and Max 2. My favorite one is Jango Fett running. It's pretty much just him running, but I think it's classic.

Mixnmojo.com
Also, if you've played a Lucas Arts adventure game. Mixnmojo.com might be an interesting site to frequent.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.