Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Yawning makes me feel like throwing up.

I know I don't like to talk about myself on this, but this is noteworthy. I had been feeling very poor, and it got to the point where I decided I should get help. So I got a doctors appointment and told them all my symptoms. They were confused, probably because I was so cryptic and they diagnosed me with depression and migraines, without what seemed like a second thought. I was diagnosed 10 mg of lexapro a day, and some migraine drug.

I've been taking the lexapro for three days and so far, 1. I am having trouble focusing on text. Sometimes just looking at a computer screen makes everything blurry and my head hurts. 2. I've been feeling like throwing up. 3. Sometimes everything feels like it's spinning. Is it the drugs? I don't know, but it seems likely and this is not normal and not fun.

Total cost of appointment and drugs? ~$190. Degree at which I'm pissed about it all? Very.

On a lighter note, "The Dead City", which is made with WME(see May 27th's post), is a pretty good ,free, adventure game. I started playing and beat it today. It has nice music.

Another update on a previous post, May 28th's, I saw George Romero's movie "Day of The Dead" for $1 on DVD at Wal-Mart. Also saw Bella Legosi, Abbot and Costello, Betty Boop, Daffy Duck and Popeye dvds for $1.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.