Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Prostate fun

Ever wonder why so many men have prostate problems that don't get diagnosed?

"Limited Physical Examination
includes check of penis, testicles and examination of prostate prostate exam involves a gloved finger in the rectum in order to feel the back portions of the prostate. This allows for a measurement of the size of the prostate and feel for prostate cancer."
Comments:
Oh man, that sounds like a blast. I should go get my prostate checked soon.

Wait... no, err. See this is why I'm not a health nut. No pun intended. You never hear of smoking causing prostate cancer. I figure I'm going to stick with the most smooth, clean burning cancer. I'll die before anyone has to go roto router on me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.