Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Pretty Girls in Ugly Cars

There's something interesting about pretty girls in ugly cars. I'm not quite sure. I think it's that sort of "Trailer Park Princess" thing. I mean, not exactly, but you get what I'm talking about right?

I think Dave Brubeck is my new favorite composer/musician. I haven't heard all his songs, but all I heard were good. The song that compelled me to post that was "Boss Nova USA". It's fantastic.

There is about a week of school left so I need to get a move on.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.