Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Monday, June 27, 2005

Motherboard

My mother board is kind of messed up. It has been since before it was given to me(for free). I've never been totally sure of the culprit, but I think the fan over the northbridge doesn't work, which means it probably gets much hotter than it should.

However, I just found this.

If you haven't guessed yet, my motherboard is an ABit, and was probably made around 2002. So, it's possible I am prey to this.

I'll have to check for popped capacitors the next time I decide to look inside my computer.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.