Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Monday, May 30, 2005

tangentmind.org

I finally got the tangentmind.org domain name pointed to the blog. Only problem now is that if you click on a link it will still say "tangentmind.org" in your address bar instead of the address it's supposed to say. You can however, circumvent that by using firefox or netscape and opening up the link in a new tab. Or you can probably open up the link in a new window too. I think I know how to fix that but I would have to change every link on the blog, and that's a lot of trouble. I think all that would happen then is that things would automatically get opened up in a new window if you simply click on them. Better to just use firefox or netscape and then middle click to get the link in a new tab. That's what I do.

Funny link for the day: Parents
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.