Computer graphics, games, a bunch of random "stuff", and a slippery slope between insanity

(to look for something specific try the search above or the archives to the right)

Monday, April 25, 2005

Why?

I swear I won't do this very often. I just figerred everyone wanted to know how my dialect fairs in the global scope of american dialects. yeehaa.




Your Linguistic Profile:



65% General American English

20% Yankee

10% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

(stolen from neko, who in turn stole it from pious betty, who may have in fact stolen it from someone else, and so on and so forth)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Copyright Stewart James Martin unless otherwise noted(or accidently not noted). If you want to use anything shoot me an e-mail, at least.